Monday, April 25, 2011

Introducing Me

Hi guys my name is Ethan and this is my first post I have ever posted, and thank you Rylan for letting me participate in you’re blog.

You guys probably want to know how I got into Marvel, I got into Marvel from reading books and comics about Spider-man and the Fantastic 4. My favorite book was about Spider-man this book is not a storybook, it is a reference about, how Spider-man got his powers, his enemies, and what powers Spider-man has. I have attached a picture of this book and as you can see I wore it out. This book has inspired me to learn more about different heroes and learn about their powers.

That is how I got into Marvel now I have a question for you guys. How did you get into Marvel?


1 comment:

  1. I love human torch;(He is soooo funny,I thought that they Ben will die.

    ReplyDelete